Southern Skies
This week we were treated to the most amazing celestial sight I have seen: Comet McNaught. This comet, discovered last year by an Australian astronomer, has been visible from Cape Town for the last week. We headed out to the Atlantic seaboard one evening to see if we could catch a glimpse.


Comet watchers and comet
The photo below was taken with a 30 second exposure and captures the beauty of the comet, with it's tail arching across the sky. A truly remarkable sight.


3 Comments:
awesome photos bro. Did you take the 30 second exposure. Quit your day job, and give up the grant. Nationan Geographic awaits. -OB
That must have been amazing. I think I need to visit for some photography lessons from you.
Love you guys!!!
unreal man. Beautiful photo. I am glad to see your talents behind the camera continue. inspiring stuff Adam.
Cheers,
Montana Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home