Also, you should welcome Liam Michael, born Feb 19 (I think) to Mark and Kristi Snickerrowboatsandwich. Not an easy birth--they're all still at hospital, but things are looking up. (Pretty good namesake, eh?)
Congratulations to Auntie Shela and Uncle Adam! I am sure you'll take your aunting and uncling duties very seriously and do well by the little guy. Miss you! sly
4 Comments:
Congrats to the new uncle and aunt.
Also, you should welcome Liam Michael, born Feb 19 (I think) to Mark and Kristi Snickerrowboatsandwich. Not an easy birth--they're all still at hospital, but things are looking up. (Pretty good namesake, eh?)
A~,
Congrats to the family. Couldn't she hold off one more day? We could have had the same birthday. Thanks for updating your blog. Cheers, ~OB
Excellent Name, excellent name!
Congratulations to Auntie Shela and Uncle Adam! I am sure you'll take your aunting and uncling duties very seriously and do well by the little guy.
Miss you!
sly
Post a Comment
<< Home