Some photos from a fieldtrip across the western Cape including hiking in the Afromontane forests of Grootvadersbosch and the mountain fynbos of the Cederberg.
February, Dawson and Mambelli in the Grootvadersbosch
Dig the pictures mate. Oh, I owe you liquor luge photos don't I? I got two fingers smashed under it on the way to the table. Still painful. Fingernails are brown. :( OB
4 Comments:
Dude, great pics. Keep 'em coming!
Dig the pictures mate. Oh, I owe you liquor luge photos don't I? I got two fingers smashed under it on the way to the table. Still painful. Fingernails are brown. :( OB
Honey, nice insect picts. How is everything field wise? All I have been doing is field work. I'll email you soon to get the low down.
Hey Adam--beautiful pics. It looks like you're living in another gorgeous place.
Hamsters won their first game of the new season last week. We missed you.
Wendy Smith gave birth to a healthy body, Lucas, on Saturday.
The 2nd brother Snickerrowboat is expecting in August!
(Just some quick news to distract you from work)
Post a Comment
<< Home