Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Porcupine

On the way to my fieldsite, we were held up by this guy...


He was really annoyed by us disturbing his snooze in the middle of the road, but refused to move.


As soon as I approached, he would get all agitated and lurch backwards at me, making me jump back to preserve my legs.


Eventually I got him off the road, by offering myself as a potential pincushion and dodging repeated backward stabbing attempts, and we were able to continue.

3 Comments:

Blogger OB said...

Jumping out of the way with your hands in the air squealing like a girl I imagine. Just like when people throw fireworks at you ;) ~ Cheers my efeminent friend.

5:20 pm  
Blogger Timmaay said...

Have either of you two been flying recently? We haven't had the greatest weather over here in Oz for flying either. Hoping to change that next week.

4:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for flying stories check Jeff's blog:
http://hang6.blogspot.com

as for me... nope.

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home