Giraffe hunting
Back at Eldamar conservancy for a few days, we went giraffe hunting (with cameras). The conservancy recently got 3 new giraffe bringing the total to 6. I hadn't seen them yet, and was hoping to get up close to the herd.
Locating the herd
After taking about 30 mins to get close to the herd, I lay down in the grass to get a better angle for a photo. This was too much for the young male (now called Curious George), who edged up to see what had happened to me. It was hilarious to see him craning his neck and standing on tiptoes, to get a look at me, and then eventually deciding he would come a little closer.




2 Comments:
How far is 8 meters??? We use a different system over here... I'm off to get a Big Mac and supersize it. I'm going alone, so I think I'll take my full size truck. ;)
Seeing giraffes in the wild must be amazing. Those are amazing pictures.
Miss you guys
Post a Comment
<< Home