Chopper

My buddy Jeff expressed some concern that I might have been the one wearing the yellow tiger striped board shorts in the previous post. While I would be proud to own such a pair of shorts, alas it was not me. The wearer of the shorts was a friend of ours called "Chopper". In fact, we met Chopper for the first time on this trip. We got on famously and he was non-stop good value. A classic character, Chopper was always up for anything and entertained us continuously with his antics. These ranged from superb surfskiing (he is an international level competitor), to ludicrous snorkelling attempts resulting in getting washed over the rocks, dune diving and generally messing about.
Since he was so entertaining I ended up with a lot of pictures of Chopper's antics.
Here are a few:
Here are a few:












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home